Plant Seed Ganesh is a unique concept designed to promote eco-friendly natural clay idols by converting them into plants after the nimarjan.
Every year, crores of Ganesh idols are immersed into rivers and lakes, destroying the marine ecosystem, and causing immense harm than good
Ganesha idol is Made of natural clay, organic fertilizer, no artificial color, with seeds, this unique concept is designed to grow into a plant after immersion.
We at GRAB2DEAL have partnered with ECO FRIENDLY PLANTABLE SEED GANESHA – to bring you this eco friendly seed ganapathy idol.
Why Plant Ganesh?
– It is a ready to use kit
– No need to sow the seeds after melting the idol Ganesh idol visarjan done at home Organic healthy soil mix and chemical free Indigenous seeds with high germination capacity
– 100% germination Encouraging grow your own food concept Enhances the interest of growing plants in a different and unique way 99% successful in safely delivering the product across continents
Ganesha is already inserted & mix with Seed and organic compost .
An eco-friendly Ganesha idol with seeds in it that can be dissolved in one’s backyard is Seed Ganapathy !
The procedure of planting eco friendly seed Ganesha
Procedure – 1
- Fill the provided growbag with soil leaving 4-5 cm space below the rim.
- Place the Ganesha idol on the soil.
- Water the idol daily with a garden sprayer/ mug.
- The idol will dissolve in 7-10 days.
- Keep the growbag in a well-lit area.
- The seeds in the Ganesha idol will germinate within few weeks after dissolution.
Procedure – 2
- Fill the growbag with water.
- Immerse the Ganapathy in water.
- The seeds in Ganapathi will be released in water.
- Transfer & Pour the water-containing seeds in the garden or in a pot containing soil.
- Seeds will germinate within few weeks