100% Organic Shower Loofah Sponge
- Loofahs are made from fibrous material found in gourd-like tropical fruits. They are usually the color of pale straw, with a slightly herbaceous scent. They come in many shapes and sizes. The spongy texture is perfect for exfoliating skin to keep it smooth and sleek. For easy to carry and store, loofah comes flattened.Deep Clean Your Skin – This exfoliating bath sponge can help you to deeply clean your body skin, remove dead skin cells, dirt, oils, and smells. Activates blood circulation, leaving skin looking RADIANT, SMOOTH, and GLOWING from head to toe.
- 100% Natural Loofah – Behold! We have organic loofah. This shower sponge scrubber is made of real Egyptian loofah. As such, it works perfectly for people with allergies, those with dry or rough skin, eczema, among others. Loofa is comfortable, soft, and an effective way to rub your skin squeaky clean.
- Say No to Plastic – The most important is that loofa is natural, and biodegradable. This dead skin removal bathing sponge is a good replacement for a normal mesh bath sponge. Zero-waste, choose a healthy lifestyle.
- Perfect Palm Size
- What’s more, it is light enough and suitable for use by both men and women use in the shower.
- Before and After Use – Upon opening the package they feel a bit rough and rigid, but as soon as they get wet they will become softer. It scrubs well, needs to soften it with water for a while, then it’s perfect to use for shower or bath. After use, rinse thoroughly with water and leave to dry naturally using the hanging loop.
- Before using it, please soak in warm water for some minutes and it will return to a large round loofah sponge. Warmer water will cause the loofah to get softer more quickly. If you want the loofah to retain some texture and scrubbing ability, just wet it slightly before proceeding. Caring for a Loofah Rinse your loofah after each use.
- Use clean water, making sure all the soap is gone. Soap left in the loofah could begin to smell. Dry the loofah completely between uses. Put it in a place with good circulation so it can dry completely. Drying it out will extend the life span of the loofah. Sanitize the loofah once a week.
- You can microwave it for 30 seconds or boil it in hot water for several minutes. No matter what method you use, do it at least once a week to make sure the loofah stays healthy for use. Replace your loofah every 4 weeks. After this much time the loofah will be starting to fall apart from use.