Term of use
Welcome to GRAB2DEAL.COM
GRAB2DEAL is an E-commerce website. it’s a multi-vendor website that allows different sellers to sell their products on our website. Before access our website feature you have to accept our term and condition
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of GRAB2DEAL Website, located at https://grab2deal.com/
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use GRAB2DEAL if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
This website is operated by Grab2deal. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Grab2Deal. GRAB2DEAL offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
This website and any mobile application (collectively, this “https://grab2deal.com/”) is owned by [GRAB2DEAL] (“We”, “Us” or “[GRAB2DEAL]”). We are providing you with access to this Site and our online store (together, our “Services”) subject to the following terms and conditions. By browsing, accessing, using, registering for, or purchasing merchandise on this Site or otherwise using our Services, you are agreeing to all of the following terms and conditions, including any policies referred to herein (collectively, these “Terms”). So, please read these Terms carefully. We reserve the right to change this Site and these Terms at any time. If you are unwilling to be bound by these Terms, you should not browse, access, use, register for or purchase merchandise from the Site. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or visiting this Site under the supervision of a parent or guardian
In order to access some features of this Site, you may be required to register and We may assign to you, or you may be required to select, a password and user name or account identification. If you register, you agree to provide Us with accurate and complete registration information and to inform us immediately of any updates or other changes to such information. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. You shall immediately notify Us of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site’s security. Each time you use a password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with these Terms, and We have no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use of this Site. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE BY ANYONE USING THE PASSWORD AND IDENTIFICATION ORIGINALLY SELECTED BY, OR ASSIGNED TO, YOU WHETHER OR NOT SUCH ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE IS ACTUALLY AUTHORIZED BY YOU, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSMISSIONS AND ALL OBLIGATIONS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS) INCURRED THROUGH SUCH ACCESS OR USE.
When you use this Site or send emails to Us, you are communicating with Us electronically. You consent to receive communications from Us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site or through our other services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communication that We provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing
This Site may include features and functionality (“Interactive Features”) that allow users to create, post, comment, transmit or store any content, such as text, music, sound, photos, video, graphics, or code on the Sites (“User Content”). User Content is publicly-viewable and may include your profile information and any content you post pursuant to your profile, but it does not include your account information or information you submit in order to make a purchase. You agree that you are solely responsible for your User Content and for your use of Interactive Features and that you are using any Interactive Features at your own risk. By using any Interactive Areas, you agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish or send through the Sites any of the following:
- User Content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- User Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- User Content that displays describes or encourages usage of any product We sell in a manner that could be offensive, inappropriate or harmful to Us or any user or consumer;
- User Content that may impinge upon or violate the publicity, privacy or data protection rights of others, including pictures, videos, images or information about another individual where you have not obtained such individual’s consent;
- User Content that makes false or misleading statements, claims or depictions about a person, company, product or service;
- User Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or another intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- User Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity; and
- Viruses, malware of any kind, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or code.
You agree you shall not (and you agree not to allow any other individual or entity using your password and identification to):
- download, modify, reproduce, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, create derivative works based upon, publicly display, sell, rent, license, or in any way commercially exploit any portion of this Site, except and to the extent expressly permitted under these Terms;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice contained in or on the Site;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or another device to retrieve or index any portion of this Site;
- collect any information about other users (including usernames and/or email addresses) for any purpose other than to solicit and/or share reviews with other users;
- reformat or frame any portion of any Web pages that are part of this Site;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- create or transmit to other users unsolicited electronic communications, such as “spam,” or otherwise interfere with other users’ enjoyment of the Site;
- submit to this Site any content that falsely states or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by us;
- transmit or upload to this Site any item containing or embodying any virus, worm, defect, malware, Trojan horse, software bomb or other feature designed to damage or degrade in any manner the performance of this Site, any other Website, or any computer or other device or system, or the enjoyment of this Site by any user;
- use this Site to violate the security of or gain unauthorized access to any computer or computer network or other device or system (including unauthorized attempts to discover passwords or security encryption codes);
- submit to this Site any content that is unlawful or facilitates, constitutes, promotes or encourages illegal activity; or otherwise use the Site to transfer or store illegal material, including any material deemed threatening or obscene;
- copy or store any User Content offered on this Site other than for your personal, non-commercial use;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large data or traffic load on this Site or the IT infrastructure used to operate and make this Site available; or
- use this Site and/ or any User Content, intentionally or unintentionally, to violate any applicable local, state, federal, or international law.
We have no obligation to monitor any user conduct on this Site, and We reserve the right and have absolute discretion to monitor any user conduct on this Site at any time and for any reason without notice.
You agree that all of your transactions with or through this Site may, at Our option, be conducted electronically from start to finish. If We decide to proceed non-electronically, those transactions will still be governed by the remainder of these Terms unless you enter into different terms provided by us. You are responsible to print or make an electronic copy of these Terms and any other contract or disclosure that we are required to provide to you. The risk of loss and title for items purchased by you on this Site pass to you upon our delivery of the items to the carrier pursuant to a shipment contract. We charge sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Site based on the applicable state sales tax rate of the location to which the order is being shipped. When We ship to you or per your directions to another person, you agree to pay the shipping and any handling charges shown on this Site when your order is placed. We reserve the right to increase, decrease and add or eliminate charges from time to time and without prior notice, so you agree to check all charges before placing an order or signing up for a service. Any shipping or handling charges may or may not reflect actual costs. Only valid credit cards or other payment methods acceptable to us may be used. By submitting your order, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the designated card or method and authorize us to charge your order (including taxes, shipping, handling, and any other amounts described on the Sites) to that card or other method. If the card (or another method) cannot be verified, is invalid, or is not otherwise acceptable, your order may be suspended or canceled automatically. All returns are governed by our Return Policy, which can be found at [INSERT LINK TO YOUR RETURN POLICY]. We attempt to be as accurate as possible and eliminate errors on this Site; however, We do not warrant that any product, service, description, photograph, pricing or other information is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. In the event of an error, whether on this Site, in an order confirmation, in processing an order, delivering a product or service or otherwise, We reserve the right to correct such error and revise your order accordingly if necessary (including charging the correct price) or to cancel the order and refund any amount charged. Your sole remedy in the event of such an error is to cancel your order and obtain a refund. All items are subject to availability and We reserve the right to impose quantity limits on any order, to reject all or part of an order, and to discontinue products or services without notice, even if you have already placed your order. All prices are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services which the sale or use of such product and/or service in your state or jurisdiction is restricted or prohibited.
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express wrote permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete, or current.We try 100 % authenticity and hand picked. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right but are not obligated to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
If at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality, or another personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend, or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
We do not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall GRAB2DEAL, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless GRAB2DEAL and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
When You use the Platform or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other modes of communication, electronic or otherwise.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe the actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Platform. GRAB2DEAL reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
The Selling Price of the Product is subject to change without notice prior to the purchase of the Product by the Buyer. The Selling Price is provided on the Website on ‘as is’ basis as provided by the Seller. Due to technical reasons, there may be errors in Selling Price which may be corrected by the Seller at any time and any acceptance of the offer of sale by the Buyer of the Products subject to such faulty Selling Price shall, subject to the discretion of the Seller, not be a valid acceptance and such transaction can be avoided by the Seller.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Platform, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- The decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Platform by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. The platform will not facilitate transactions with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Platform.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
We accept prepaid orders also. Shipping charges are paid by customers and our vendors will not pay shipping charges. Shipping charges will be calculated during checkout. shipping charge will change for local or interstate shipping.
We work to deliver your products on time and delivery of the products may vary in different state or location
Delivery in local state take with in a week
Delivery in other states takes 10-15 days.
Delivery in other Countries may vary according to cargo & shipping
Damage to your product during shipping or transit is something that can happen regardless of precautions taken. Minimizing the risk of damage occurrence and ensuring that your product cost is 100% covered by the carrier or added insurance are probably the best safeguards for a seller.
From the simplest standpoint, the carrier has responsibility and liability when they take control of cargo from the seller. The buyer takes responsibility when it signs off on the shipment after delivery by essentially stating the cargo was in good condition when they received it.
To what degree a carrier accepts liability has a lot of qualifiers:
If the contract is FOB (Freight on Board) then the seller loads the goods at its own risk and can be held responsible for negligence in loading.
After loading, the carrier has accepted liability for damage, but under most standard contracts and laws, the carrier is not liable for damage due to the following:
- Acts of nature
- Acts of enemies of the public
- Inadequate packaging
“1. Act of neglect, or default of the master, mariner, pilot or the servants of the carrier in the navigation or in the management of the ship.
- Fire, unless caused by the actual fault of the carrier.
- Perils, dangers and accidents of the sea or other navigable waters.
- Acts of God.
- Acts of war.
- Acts of public enemies.
- Arrest or restraint of princes, rulers, or people or seizure under legal process.
- Quarantine restrictions.
- Act or omission of the shipper or owner of the goods, his agent or representative.
- Strikes, lockouts, stoppage or restraint of labor from whatever cause.
- Riots or civil commotions.
- Saving or attempting to save life or property at sea.
- Inherent vice, defect or quality of the goods.
- Insufficiency of packaging.
- Insufficiency or inadequacy of marks.
- Latent defects not discoverable by due diligence.
- Any other cause arising without the actual fault and privity of the carrier, their agents and servants. “
Addressing full liability in every situation would require added insurance. The other tidbit is that in general, liability is limited to the direct value of the shipment as it cannot include loss of future profit, losses incurred because of delays or most other types of losses suffered not directly related to the value of the cargo. For shipments within the US, the carrier is liable for the cost of the product as stated on the Bill of Lading. For international shipments, there may be liability limits unless specifically stated in the shipping contract.
When the product arrives at the buyers dock, the buyer has the option to reject the shipment if they see damage. In this case they inform the seller immediately and then it normally becomes an issue between the seller and the carrier. For most damage, the carrier is responsible, unless the carrier claims that the packaging was inadequate.
Filing a claim
The transportation and Logistics Council has a fairly comprehensive document on filing claims for shipping damage.Claims need to be filed in writing (or electronic) – a phone call is not a legal claim
- Understand the timeframe requirements for filing a claim- claims should be filed immediately
- Claims should be detailed, factual and have supporting documentation
- There are Indian and international laws that govern filing a claim in absence of a specific contract
When product is damaged during shipment, the claim approval process can drag on for months. The less evidence of carrier liability, the longer it could take to resolve and the less likely that the carrier will agree to a full payment. There are a number of ways that a seller can reduce its odds of an unfavorable outcome:
- Make sure that the provisions and liability exemptions of the shipping contract are fully understood, different laws can apply in different situations. International shipments are subject to different laws; destination countries may also have different regulations that come into play. If you are shipping high value product, you may want to negotiate a separate contract and or get special insurance.
- Make sure that you are using a reputable carrier with adequate insurance coverage.
- Make sure that the product is adequately packaged. Side walls should be rugged enough to handle foreseeable conditions. Special cushioning may be required to protect the product from possible shock and vibration. Product may need to be secured with added support.
- Make sure that cargo is clearly marked and labeled.
- Use corrosion protection if needed, especially for overseas shipments.
- Use handing indicators and or monitors for high value product. Shock and vibration data can provide valuable support documentation for any damage claim.
- Keep your customer in mind, if the product is damaged beyond use, how soon can a replacement be implemented? What could be done to mitigate or recover their loss?
Packnet can customer engineer packaging that will minimize the risk of damage during transit, we also provide packing and crating services. We can provide corrosion protection as well as implementing the proper monitoring devices. Our next article will focus on some of the questions and issues surrounding what exactly is damage.
In case of requests for order cancellations, Seller reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. As part of usual business practice, if Seller receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed, Seller may cancel the order and refund the entire amount to Buyer within a reasonable period of time. Seller will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed by the Seller. The buyer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Seller and accept Seller’s decision regarding the cancellation.
- Before registering yourself read our terms and conditions carefully.
- Registration with GRAB2DEAL is free; you have to fill all your details in registration form. (Name, email id, phone number etc)
- This is a commission-based website. This website charges some Commission on different categories.
- GST number will be mandatory for our website but you don’t need to fill in the registration form. (you have to send your GST number to our admin at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please upload your required documents in store and verify your account before starting to sell your products.
- In case of the first month in selling. You will receive your Earning money after one month (after finishing your return warranty date of your product). After that you will receive your money after every 15 days. You can send a withdrawal request to our admin from the vendor dashboard.
- All vendors will send their earning details to our admin after every 15 day. So that admin can credit your earning amount in your bank.
- Fill all detail of your products like (description, name, category, brand, price, warranty etc)
- Upload variable products carefully. If you have variable products.
- Our commission is automatically deducted from your earnings.
- Your earning amount will be credited in the next 24 hours in your linked bank account. You can send email if you have any query regarding your credit amount.
- You can contact us anytime if you have any query regarding using a vendor dashboard.
- Till now we are not providing any shipping services so you have to book your own courier service.
- Shipping charge and shipping tax will be paid by customers.
- Customer satisfaction is our first priority so please send customers products on time. Don’t delay or reject orders. It will deactivate your account for 15 days).
- Calculate your profit before uploading your products. GRAB2DEAL will not be responsible for your profit.
- Courier services charge is fixed till now
- For local 40Rs, for interstate 70Rs so adjust your products amount.
- Tax on shipping services 18%
- Images must accurately represent the product. DELETE EXTRA WHITE BACKGROUND
- The product and all of its features must be clearly visible in all images.
- MAIN images must have a pure white background. Don’t use other background color and background images.
- MAIN images must be professional photographs of the actual product (graphics, illustrations, mock-ups or placeholders are not allowed). They must not show excluded accessories; props that might confuse the customer; text that is not part of the product; or logos, watermarks or inset images.
- MAIN images must not be multiple views of the same product.
- Images and product title should be a match.
- The product must fill at least 85% of the image area.
- Images should be 1,000 pixels larger in height & width. This minimum size requirement enables the zoom function on the website. Zoom has been proven to enhance sales. The smallest your file can be is 600 pixels on its longest side.
- Image should be in JPEG (.jpg) format.
- Images must not contain a model unless the product is apparel or an apparel accessory worn by a model.
- Images must not be out of focus, blurry, pixelated, have jagged edges or be cropped by a frame edge.
- If the product is on a model, the model must be standing (not sitting, kneeling, leaning, lying down or in other positions).
- The product must be out of its packaging or shown without external brand tags, except for stockings or socks.
- Images must not contain nudity or be sexually suggestive.