Trichoderma viride is a fungus and a biofungicide.
Composition: Each pack contains – Root care (TV)
Trichoderma viride : 1% W/W
Potency : 5X 10³ spores/gm
Talc-& wetting agents : 99% W/W
Uses and Control for : Damping off, Root rot, Rhizome rot, Collar rot,Stem rot & Wilt.
Recommend Crops: Turmeric, Banana, Brinjal, Tomato, Bhendi, Cabbage, Potato, Onion, Sugarcane, Coconut and fruit trees.
Directions for use:
Mix 50 gms of Bannari Root care (Trichoderma viride) in rice gruel or 5% jaggery solution and treat 1 kg of seed to have an uniform coating over the seed. Dry the seeds for 30 minutes under shade and sow the treated seeds within 24 hours.
Seeding root dip:
Mix 1 kg of Bannari Root care (Trichoderma viride) in 50 litres of water. Dip the roots of seedlings/setts for 10-15 minutes before planting
Mix 4-5 Kgs of Bannari Root care (Trichoderma viride) with 100 to 200 Kgs of well decomposed farm yard manure and apply for one acre by row or spot broadcasting method. Repeat application as and when required
• Store in cool and shady conditions • Do not mix with chemical fertilizers and pesticides • Apply 2 weeks before or after fungicide application Use before expiry date for better results
• Keep out of reach of children, away from food & food stuff
- Package Dimensions : 25 x x 16 cm
- Weight : 1Kg
- Seller : Nathan Company
- Manufacturer : Bannari Amman Sugars LTD
- Country of Origin : India